Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Private Hyip Added To My Portfolio!!!

Hi Guys, A new private hyip just launched yesterday. By invitation only. I registered under the person I trust & respected in the HYIP arena. Here is a quote from her: "It has two plans to choose from which are listed on the site. The Daily plan (3% x 50) will credit your earnings on a 24 hour basis from the time you make your purchase. The Expiry plan (6% x 20) is obviously paid on expiry. RC for those who promote is two level, giving 6% and 2% Free members can also earn. Accepts: LR, STP, PM and EgoPay The Admin is someone from our past who I trust dearly and I know for a fact that he'll run a good clean game." Please contact me at wnd_chime@yahoo.ca for the link :) Also, still got paid from AVO INC & FINVANCE everyday. Of course, FOCUREX is still doing very good. I'm loving it :) Ok guys, till next time. Good nyt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment