Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hi guys,

I have a couple of news today. First, the good news. I am still receiving consistent payments from RicanAdFunds. Also keep on repurchasing more positions at alternate times. Also, AVO INC., ProForexUnion, LL Ltd., & BulgeInvest are still paying on time & also, reinvested from account balance. With regards to ProfitClicking,still waiting with my cashout made last 10/26 & still continue viewing ads & just go with the flow :)

Now on to the not so good news. I have pending cashouts with PHINANCI. I'm still hoping that they will pay soon, but unless they're back to paying, I advised you guys to NOT invest yet.

Two days ago, I finally decided to join another program. It has been online & paying for a year now. I joined via a private group since they paid more interest compared to the non-private ones. The program is PROFITABLE SUNRISE. So far, I've done 2 cashouts & paid within few minutes. Very impressive :). You can choose to compound if you want  & you can turn it on & off anytime you want. As of now, I tried to not compound yet as I'm trying to see how they're paying. Being in a private group has an advantage since it pays much higher interest compared to the non-private ones.

There are 20 private groups in profitable sunrise and our group is one of the best here, every day 200 odd are joining our group and more than 100k deposited daily. 

Our Group's standing as of now
Balance:$2,549,854.20
Members:5503
Private plan ROI:2.15%
Private plan maturity:170 days

This presentation is highly impressive and gives the in depth view of what profitable sunrise is and also about our Private Group.http://www.wealthtoday.org/njfglobalpresentation/ . 

If you decide to join, please click HERE

Make sure you see the username babe79 in the sponsor box before you join to get in to our group. 

If you want more info about the program & the private group itself, feel free to email me at babespassiveincome@gmail.com. I will give you the link where you can view all you need to know. That's all for now. I'll be back as soon as I have new stuff to report. Bye for now =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update,I was a bit worried when I didn't see any of your precious update.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome. i'm glad i'm able to help :)

      Delete