Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hi Guys,

Sorry for not giving you updates for a while. I was kind of busy. Just returned from my trip to New York to attend the christening of my friend's baby. Plus, attended some advance Christmas parties. Anyways, I'm back :)

Paying programs for me so far:

1. RicanAdFunds - still my favorite. Consistently paying & also growing my positions. Pays 2% daily for 125 days.

2. Profitable Sunrise - seems to be a stable program & paying me very fast sometimes in just few minutes. Been around for a year now. Since I'm part of the private group, it pays 2.15% daily for 170 days. In order for you to be part of the private group, make sure your sponsor when you sign up is babe79. For more info about the program & our private group & instructions on how to join, please click HERE.

3. ProForexUnion - very nice program. Been with them since Oct 14, 2012. It has 4 different plans depending on your deposits.  You can see all the plan details on the site.

4. ProfitClicking - been unlucky with making withdrawals. Some were able to. Hopefully, at some point, I will be successful. For the meantime, just keep on repurchasing adpacks.

5. Phinanci - still on hold for me. No progress yet when it comes to the new plan & restructuring. Will update if there are some changes. Hopefully soon...

6. Epic Royal Fund - just joined this one recently. Design looks nice & unique. Plans seems sustainable. It has different plans depending on your membership level. For more info, feel free to visit the site & click on EPIC MEMBERSHIP.

That's all for now guys. Have to go to church later & also will watch boxing match "Pacquiao vs Marquez" tonight. Hopefully, my man 'Manny' will win. Have a good weekend everyone. Be back soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment