Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Important Update!!!

xGolding is not paying anymore so please DO NOT INVEST. I still did not get my seed money back here but oh well, I know investing in HYIPs is a risk. So I move on with a :).

Profitable Sunrise still keeps on paying as usual. Quite impressive for a long running hyip. If you want to join & be a part of our private group & get higher profits, please make sure your sponsor is babe79. For more info about our group, please click HERE.

Also, RicanAdFunds, is fully back up & running & of course paid me on time still, as well as ProForexUnion paid me without problem. Sol-R Energy still enjoying their instant payments. The latest program I joined, UINVEST, I bought few shares of some of their projects. Can't wait for my 1st dividend.

That's all for now guys. I'll keep you updated =)


No comments:

Post a Comment