Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Sunday Everyone...

I have good & bad news today. Let's start with the good news. I still received consistent payment from the following programs:

1. PHINANCI - Received consistent payment still. Also, made additional deposit. I have confidence with this program.

2. RICANADFUNDS - Also a great program. Paid me consistently & bought more positions.

3. AVO INC. - Pays 3% daily for 90 days & principal will be returned. Continuously surprise me. Paid me since 08/12/2012.

4. FINVANCE - 8% daily for 28 days. Paid me since 9/22/2012. Made additional spend. Hopefully, this one would last :)

5. ProfitClicking - Previously justbeenpaid. Just riding the flow here. Still continue purchase adpacks from account balance....

6. ProForexUnion - Earn up to 2.4% daily. Principal returned. Joined last 10/14/2012. Paid me since. Was worried yesterday coz the site was down. Apparently, they had heavy ddos attack according to forum. All  AntiDDos hosted sites were affected. Now back to normal & requested a cashout twice & was paid twice too. HYIPs really make me nervous every time yet exciting too :)

7. TivSol - joined yesterday. Has 2 plans, surf plan 5% daily for 30 days & non-surf plan pays 3% daily for 90 days. Just invested on the surf plan for now. Received my 1st payment today :)

Now the bad news. I joined ROI187 few days ago despite the warning from a trusted person. Now, they're not paying so I'm screwed. I should have listen to Blondie. Lesson learned :)

Also invested on some other programs listed on my porfolio using track egg, but the ones I did not discuss above, be cautious coz I am just taking a gamble on those. Just playing $10 anyways. But of course, always be careful when spending money on HYIPs & the internet generally. Only spend what you can afford to lose which I learned the hard way & still continously learning since I am hard-headed sometimes & a gambler =)

That's it for now guys. Have a blessed week ahead :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks,Update taken and follower.you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sucoloko. Thanks for reading my blog. Yes, I am. What's your email address & I will add you. Just reply here & I wont publish so nobody would see your email. Only me :)

    ReplyDelete