Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's a sunday everyone & I have some updates for you. First, let's start with ProfitClicking. Restart, now called profit shift, is coming probably mid November. Adpacks purchased after October 25 will not be affected. Also, finally was able to upgrade to level 1 & requested a little cashout yesterday too. Hopefully, I will receive it soon :)

I was surprised to receive an award from Phinanci via STP from the recent contest by posting "I Love Phinanci" to forums, etc. Not that big amount but very happy since I don't usually win. Got lucky this time. hehe...Still getting very consistent & fast payments from this program & one of my favorites. With the update that was sent today via email, they seem to have lots of plans for the future of Phinanci. So looking forward for more good times ahead. By the way, it's the programs one month anniversary today, so happy anniversary Phinanci!!!

Another favorite program of mine is RicanAdFunds. Oh, I love this program. Growing my adpacks here & withdrawing at the same time. Also AVO INC., FINVANCE, TIVSOLProForexUnion amazes me. Keep up the good work admins. I love to be involve in programs when it turns out to be great :)

Oh, just joined a new program today LL LTD. Saw it on forums & have seen familiar faces joining so I did too. Site looks professional & well thought-out. Plans are 6.5%-7.5% everyday for 20 calendar days depending on amount of deposits. So, we'll see. Hopefully this one will also do good...

That's all for now guys. Have a good week ahead & have fun trick or treating. Have to buy yet more goodies for the kids. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment