Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just to give you an update guys:

Aether Advance- really doing well & membership is growing. Looking forward for the cycler on July 1st.

Gold Alliance Fund - still paying for me although others are not. The admin was mentioning in the update that those who were affected will receive a refund on their deposit minus the amount withdrawm already. Hopefully that will be realized soon for them. 

Neo Mutual - paying consistently still.

UINVEST - also doing fine. Have to wait for my monthly dividend & we'll see how I'm gonna do the withdrawal since LR is not anymore available. Maybe I'll try withdrawal via bank wire or STP using FP. Anyways, will keep you updated.

By the way, just received dividend on one of my shares in UINVEST. Will receive more in few days...

That's all for now guys. Talk to you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment