Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Hybrid Program Just Launched Yesterday

Hey Guys,

I'm back again. Sorry for being gone for a while. I've been really busy with studying & other stuff. Did my exam & good news I passed. Thank God. It was really exhausting. Now, I'm busy planning for my wedding.Very tiresome.Can't hire a wedding planner coz it's very expensive. hehe. Anyone with artistic ideas may share. I'm torn between garden or church wedding. Which is which? Any suggestions is much appreciated :)

Anyways, back to business. I joined yesterday a new hybrid program that was just launched yesterday too but didn't made a deposit until today. I joined under blondie which is one of the person I trusted on the net. The program admin is a person also very active & long time member of MMG forum. For those who are active on MMG would recognize him. He goes with the screen name yodaman874.  The program name is  Aether Advance. There are 2 parts of the program, as the name HYBRID.

1- Daily earning is 1.5%, 1.75% or 2.0% depending on the amount of your purchase.
2- Straight line progressive cycler where you can purchase positions using your cycler balance. (that will make sense after you see the chart)

The Cycler won't be launched until Monday, July 1st so that those who started with a smaller amount will have time to build their reserve for purchase.

The compensation plan is very straight forward & easy to understand. Everything you need to know is stated clearly in the FAQ. Just have a scroll on it & that's pretty much it. Just so you know, for every dollar you spend, you'll get 100 advertising credits for either a text or banner advertisement. All other info, please visit the FAQ page. By the way, there are 3 plans based on your deposit & I am in plan 3 & on 100% compounding for now. So that's it guys. I know the admin seems to be trusted but of course always spend what you can afford to lose. Do not spend your rent or food money =)

For other programs that I am in:

Gold Alliance Fund - pays 4.5% for 45 days. Still paying consistently.

NeoMutual - have 3 plans, 1.4%/day, 1.6%/day & 1.9%/day for 200 business days. Plans are based on your deposit too. Still paying also.

UINVEST - still keeps on paying dividends monthly.

I have other short term programs too but not confident enough to mention here.

So that's it for now guys. Be back when there are more to report. Bye for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment