Monday, April 1, 2013

Hi Guys,

Hope you had a good easter celebration. I had a great one :)

Just want to let you know that I continuously received instant payments from AVV Global Ltd. & Sol-R Energy. So far, sooo good. Sol-R also released an update which reads below:

SOL-R Newsletter - Quick Important Update‏

We know this response is very late but we have been hard at work over the holiday weekend trying to fix the egopay issues.

As you probably know we have disabled withdrawals to EgoPay right now as they were still having critical issues.
We are awaiting a resolution and response from them right now before we turn the withdrawals back on which we are hoping they get to very soon.

We apologize for this major inconvenience and we are doing as much as we can to speed up this process. 

STP is unaffected and working as usual.

Thank you,

Worldpro Limited Team

ProForexUnion seems to be having some selected payments to monitor. I have some pendings with them still. I am still patiently waiting, but for now, DO NOT INVEST!!! RicanAdFunds still offline. Hopefully, they'll be back soon if they do :). UINVEST seems to be doing just fine. I can't wait for my next dividend payments. Will post as soon as I receive them. For a complete list of the programs I am in & also programs that are on hold or inactive status, please visit my PORTFOLIO page.

On the other hand, received 2 payments so far from PHINANCI since their comeback. Hopefully, they'll pay me even just until BEP. With regards to ProfitClicking, I saw in forum that some people got paid. So far, I am unlucky yet with their bucket system. I'm happy for those who got paid anyways...

That's all for now guys. Be back soon =)



No comments:

Post a Comment