Thursday, April 4, 2013

Seems to me that Sol-R Energy has sorted out all pending payments to Egopay & instant withdrawal has been turned. Here is the newsletter sent yesterday:

Once again I want to thank everyone very much for the extreme patience with these egopay issues.
I am happy to say that we feel the EgoPay issues are now resolved so we have turned instant withdrawals back on.
All pending withdrawals have been paid.
Please submit a ticket if you have any troubles.
Once again thank you to everyone and look forward to future newsletters with much better news!
Thank you,
Jonathan Krueger and the Worldpro Limited Team!

Paid instant myself via STP no problems. So far, so good.

Paid also instant from AVV Global Ltd. I also tried to purchase premium adpacks from Profit Clicking. I saw a lot of paid payments in forums from the premium placements so I decided might as well try. Will post here if it goes well of course for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment