Friday, April 12, 2013

Hi guys...

It's been few days I did not post. I was kind of depressed of the recent programs I joined. They scammed just few days of me joining. huhu. I should have known better but who really knows if they are for real or not? After all, they are HYIPs & at some point they will be gone. Am still sick with those programs but I have to move on, no choice :)

Now for the good news.I am still paid with Sol-R Energy instantly. Only 9 days remaining & the investment will expire & principal returned hopefully. This makes me nervous since it can go either way. But I just hope they will continue paying since this is one of my earning programs. The other one that is my hope is UINVEST. They pay dividends monthly & so far they paid me no problem. In fact, just a while ago, I received another one. Yahhoooo. Made me smile. I deserved this after all the heartbreaks I have recently with other programs.

Anyways, that's all for now. Be back soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment