Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New Program, ETC....

Just joined 2 days ago with a new program Neo Mutual. Seems to be popular in forums. A lot of the people I know & trust online also joined so I decided to jump in. Plans looks promising. Of course, nothing is guaranteed so only spend what you can afford to lose. Details  of the program are as follows:

Basic HYIP with 3 plans but only 2 of them makes sense. For more info, you can visit the site & click Feature, then  compensation sheet.

Junior Plan:
1.4% for 200 Business Days
Minimum: $20 Maximum: $499
Total Compensation: 280%
Contribution not returned after term
No Compounding (but you can make a new spend from earnings)

Senior Plan:
1.6% for 200 Business Days
Minimum: $500 Maximum: $50,000
Total Compensation: 320%
Contribution not returned after term
No Compounding (but same as above)

- Accepts all major Pay Processors
- Pays 5% referral commission for those who share

By the way, requested 2 cashouts already & was processed fast so far...

Still am able to withdraw a little bit from Sol-R Energy after many attempts. Most of the time it will go to pending, but have to cancel & try after an hour & see if instant payment works. So far I'm lucky. Don't know how long this one will last. Hopefully a little longer but who knows??? Luckily, I'm in profit as with the others who joined the program from day one. Thanks to Blondie for introducing this program in her blog. I owe it to her =)

UINVEST paid dividends no problem. I got 4 this month so quite happy. Even though I got burned with other programs I joined recently, at least I'm lucky with some. Another unclucky program for me is Profit Clicking. As per my previous post, I put fresh money last week & bought premiums coz I saw people in forums being paid fast without waiting for the bucket thing. Mind you, 2 days after I joined, the bucket thing is implemented on premium withdrawals. I haven't even gotten any money out yet. My goshhhh. Is it me or it's just bad luck? And today, received an email from them announcing about profit shift coming. Say what?????? Now, I don't know what to say.  Except OH OH OHHH.. So please, don't make the mistake I had. Don't ever put any fresh money in here anymore. It's a waste of time & effort...

That's all for now. Gotta do some studying & also haven't eaten yet...Goodluck to all of us & Godbless guys :)




No comments:

Post a Comment